Sunday, December 19, 2010

Somebody has been naughty

The other day I left our sweet dog inside, which we have done many many times. He usually just sleeps on the couch and waits for us to come home...
 But this day was different:





I walked in the door and he wouldn't even come over to me. All I could do was cry! I looked for things that might be Jeff's then left it so I didn't ruin too much if anything was for me. Two of the gifts he shredded were for Norris. He had diapers EVERYWHERE and then some socks he pulled out of the packaging. There was something Jeff had to re-wrap and a couple other things that were for the both of us that he chewed on but didn't ruin.  I guess you could say he hasn't been left alone and I don't even feel bad about it! He gets to go back out side when we are gone, lucky for him he has a dog house. Maybe after Christmas we'll try again but I don't need him having all the fun and opening everything for us!

No comments: