Sunday, December 19, 2010

36 and 37 weeks

Well the last couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful! After last month I'll take a boring couple weeks any day!
I am now considered full term and although I don't feel as though he will be here any day I guess you could say he really could show up any time now! I have finished his room and have my bag partially packed with a list of things to add when the time comes. I also have his stuff packed and ready, but I still need to make a couple hats for him. We are getting excited but I think our families are a little more anxious than us! I think I still have it in my mind that I will go over my due date and have come to terms that it will be okay if I do. Everything will work out even if that means costing us a lot more money!

Here is week 36 in pictures for your viewing pleasure:

 This is what I look like from the front (obviously) and in Jeff's sweats!

And here we have week 37:
Why do I feel like I got huge again? I really can't tell if I have dropped or not, I don't think I have still but my stomach looks different every day and I know the little man is low. Only time will tell!

No comments: