Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dresser

There have been a couple of projects I worked on for the baby's room. Before I even got pregnant I told my parents I wanted the dresser/changing table they used for me when I was a baby. I wanted a black crib and knew it would look like a whole new piece painted black. So the weekend we broke the news to my parents it was put on the list to bring up on their next trip. I had it for about three months sanding it all down and then priming it then I sent it back home to my Dad for him to spray it black. I could not be happier with how it turned out! 
Here are a couple before pictures:
I already started sanding here
 

And here are some after pictures:


Seriously... LOVE! Thanks Dad for helping out and doing the finishing touches! Again, I love having pieces with history! (sorry pictures are not that great but with it under the window I had to use flash or be at a weird angle!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This piece looks incredible! It looks flawless in the pictures. I love it!