Sunday, December 5, 2010

South Jordan baby shower

A couple of weeks ago we went up to Jeff's parents and had our second baby shower. I was surprised with how many people were there and it was so good to see everyone, and meet new family! I had one request for this shower and that was that Jeff got to be there and open all the gifts with me. So after the game and food he came out from hiding and got to open everything! It was fun to see his reaction and I'm glad he was able to be there!



We got lots of goodies and had a fabulous time! A big thanks to my sister-in-laws for putting it together and another thanks goes out to everyone that came! We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad I was leaning out of the picture when they took the group shot! Yay for kids and the excuses to not be in thingsQ! Thanks for inviting us! It was super fun to see you!