Friday, October 8, 2010

27 weeks

It only took six months but I finally feel pregnant! I can feel this kid moving all day long and I love it! He has finally decided to move up and out of my lower region so I don't feel like he's going to come out anymore. In the last week or so he has found my sciatic nerve again and it takes some sweet positions to get him to move off, i think Jeff really enjoys watching while the maneuvering is going on! I will have to agree with most that the second trimester is WAY better than the first and now that I'm in my third I'll have to wait to make that judgement. We've been pretty uneventful around here with the pregnancy so I guess I'll post my lovely self!

Holy cow did I grow... or the babe but whatever! I really don't feel this big until I look at the pictures. Maybe that is why I only do them every other week.

So by this week Norris is about 2 pounds and around 15 inches or so (I'm going with the longer measurement due to the fact he has a good chance of being a tall kid) He is now seeping and awake in regular intervals and is now opening and closing his eyes. I hear by this time I can start to feel hiccups but I don't think I have yet, as there is no rhythm to his movements. I saw a picture of a little baby born at 25 weeks the other day and it's crazy to think that is what our little guy looks like (obviously with different characteristics). It's crazy how we're down to 90+ days. The time has flown by! Our only request kid is that you come after finals and before Spring semester starts, now I know I can make that happen, but i'm not into the scheduling thing and I really just want you to come when you are good and ready... that means no earlier than 37 weeks but if you want to wait until 42 weeks that is fine with me! Keep growing big and strong little man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute pregnant! Keep the belly pics coming! Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Chesley's said...

You look sooooo CUTE! Brings me back :)