Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh legs!

Dear Long legs,

You make shopping for these:
a VERY difficult task! These beauties are Citizens of Humanity and one of the VERY few pairs for us pregnant tall women that come long enough... guess the price $180! Are you kidding me! Yes, I understand some places sell "tall" maternity jeans but no "tall" comes in a 36" inseam! That's right, so to you 34 inch "tall" pants... thanks but no thanks!

Next you make looking for one of these:
A difficult little task as well. You see I don't enjoy bending over and I shouldn't have to. That being said ZERO of the "cheaper" strollers come tall enough. Sorry kiddo but mommy isn't giving up her high heels!
I am sure I will only find more that is hard to find because of you long legs! For now those are my two frustrations with you, as I'm sure more are to come (sorry)!

Thank You so very much!

p.s. I do appreciate my long legs they just frustrate me at times! You try and find regular pants long enough for these babies then stick a basketball in your belly and it's a whole new ball game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come up here and shop at some of the maternity Boutiques...I'm sure their pants will be cheaper and they'll be able to find ones long enough--and CUTE!