Sunday, July 18, 2010

15 weeks

Little one,
As I write the title It seems funny that I thought 15 weeks was a long way but now it doesn't seem like it is. I mean yes, I have roughly 25 more to go but it's taking FOREVER! I have been lying still at night and in the mornings as I wake up to see if I can feel you moving around. I thought I did once but I highly doubt it. You see, you make digesting things a little more difficult these days so I'm going to go with "It was just gas" oh yes, I said it... gas!
The past week has been pretty easy. I am feeling much better and have energy once again.I will admit that you make getting dressed for the day a difficult task. I can't button some of my pants anymore and others get uncomfortable as the day goes on. I"ll take it though because that lets me know you're still growing strong!
At 15 weeks you are about 4 inches long and almost 2 1/2 ounces. Although you can't taste much yet your taste buds are beginning to form. Best of all we are getting closer to finding out if you are out little boy or our little girl!
I'm getting quite anxious to know how I get to decorate your bedroom. I have a pretty good idea if you are a little boy but not so much if you're a little girl other then the fact that I'll trade your light out for a little chandelier. If you can't tell as I was taking pictures this week Bauer decided he wanted to be a part of it. We are still a little worried about how he will react with you once you get here. I watch two little boys one that is about 3 months and every time he sees him he gives him lots of kisses but we don't let him do too much more. The other little boy walks and Bauer got in one day and was so excited he knocked him right over and licked him. We know he will be nice no doubt but how nice is the question!
Oh one more thing little one... if you could lay off the tail bone that would be great. I'm not really enjoying the shots of pain it sends down my legs every now and then while I'm walking and sometimes the only way to ease the pain is to lay on my side for a few minuets. You go ahead and do whatever you want though as I know you will but it's just a thought and maybe even a small plea!
Keep growing Norris,We won't be ready for you for 25 more weeks and we want you healthy and strong with maybe even a little chub as you are coming at the coldest time of year for us here!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Nicole DeMille said...

That's awesome you are prego!!! I defiantly know the feeling when you first take that test and see a plus sign on it. But you will love being a mom- I do!!! I am excited because it sounds like our little ones will be close in age. Be sure to post what you are having! I will be waiting to hear.