Monday, November 2, 2009

Ring Ceremony


So I fnally got some pictures from our wedding in the mail today. I'm still waiting on pictures from the Temple. These are just a few of the many many many cute candid shots our Photographer Justin Bowen got for us at our ring ceremony in Vegas. He was great to work with, i've been told by a few people at our wedding that they really liked him as did I so if anyone is looking for a great photographer in Las Vegas let me know I'll get you the contact info!

This is our Candy buffet, lots of orange and pink candy with little goodie bags for everyone to take some!


My nephew and niece were the ring bear and flower girl, they did so good!


My dad walking me down the isle, what an amazing Father I have! He was so involved with the wedding and everyhting that went on. He went above and beyond what I asked of him, a girl couldn't have a better dad!




Ok I LOVE this picture, what a stud my little nephew is! The kid just makes me laugh!


Jeff's second ring this marriage... yes he lost his day #4 of our marriage!




This is a fun shot I think, Jeff is just pullin' me along! ha love that man!




Again I LOVE this picture! These are Jeff's nieces and when you told them to smile this is what they did! Oh and Amy... Love your face!


The big group shot of I think just about everyone that came to the ring ceremony. Justing did a great job getting everyone in there! Way to go!



This was one the shots I wanted most, my dad and I dancing!

Jeff and I had a fabulous time and may I just add the second reception was much less stressful. We couldnt have asked for more beautiful weather in Vegas and such a great bunch of people to come and be with us on our special day! We are so excited to see what life has to bring us!
Much love!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pictures!! Uh, what will it take to have me photo-shopped out? I am not sure which one is worse, this picture or the life-sized tap dancing picture. LOL! Fun Times:)

I have your scrap-book finished from the shower. I will get it to you when you come up next. Hope you are both enjoying married life. It goes by so, so, so FAST- enjoy it! Ah, the days we could go to the grocery store at two o'clock in the morning- they sure went by fast:O

Love you guys!

Ange said...

I am so sad I missed it. I can't tell you how sorry I am. It turned out beautiful though.