Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


Yesterday was my Mom's Birthday. I would have posted yesterday but I was in Vegas and away from the blogging world to celebrate with her and my family. My sister-in-law planned a dinner at her house and had the great idea to do a thanksgiving dinner for her sense Jeff and I will not be with my family this year. My mom did not know Jeff was coming but it wouldn't be a family dinner without all of us, new members and all, so he made the trip down after work yesterday. What a guy... and what a long day for him! Dinner turned out fabulous and it was so nice to be with my mom on her birthday, I have not been able to for a couple of years and It makes me so sad to miss so much living a couple hours away!
My mom deserves the best, she is such an amazing woman! The older I get the more I appreciate and notice. Every step of the way she has been there and I love her for that! I can only hope to be as giving and loving as she is some day! Happy Birthday Mom I love you!

1 comment:

dig4graves said...

It was so nice to have you and Jeff here for my birthday and to have a lovely "Thanksgiving" dinner with our whole family. I love you and miss you always! Thank you for the sweet sentiments. Love Mom