Thursday, November 12, 2009

FINALLY... we got our pictures



Prepare for a little bit of a picture over load. I am not sure what to say I think they speak for themselves. I do wish we had a few other shots that worked out better but I'll take these!





The only time I cried during the whole day was when I had to say bye to my Dad on the way to the temple and again when I came out and her was there! What an amazing Father I have.. REALLY!






I love the big groups shots it's fun to remember who was there!








My awkward moment with my Dad... she told me to kiss his cheek and we both about died I think. Sorry I don't kiss my Dad! haha


So I had the picture in my mind that I wanted to get a big print of and have above our fire place but i'm not sure i'm exactly pleased with the ones with the whole Temple in the background... so please give me some advice or comments on which ones you like! (I like this one)


Love this one.


I'm not sure which one of these two I like but this was the best one with the Temple in the background (my original vision..)




Great picture here.




Thought I should throw a smile shot... I'm drawn to the serious looks though!


The rings... minus my band?? Not sure why its  not in the picture but it's pretty!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of them temple in the background and you standing in the weeds....the one with the distressed look around the edges. That's my favorite. I do like the other one that you like too with the sun...but I think that blown up big might look washed and the sun would be a distraction and take away from you two....just my oppinion. These all looked great!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Selina- I think that would be the best big one! However my favorite pic is the sepia one after ur group pic with you two kissing- WAY cute pose! (looks like he kisses you and you MELT) super emotion pic I LOVE it!!! You guys are adorable! luvs