Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween


This past Halloween Jeff and I hosted a little party. We thought it would be fun to have a little get together with all the couples that do not have kids yet. Their ended up being about 14 throughout the night, with plenty of food to go around! I made dinner in a pumpkin and pudding dirt then everyone else brought lots of other stuff to munch on! Thanks everyone that came we had a blast!

These are a few pictures of the costumes. Three people came dressed up as Jeff, one couple was Jeff and I and did they ever have Jeff to a T! Soo funny!

This is the softball Jeff... please do not think my husband wears short tight pants.. He doesn't!


This is the red neck side of us. Why do guys think its so funny to be ugly on Halloween!? Worst costume ever for me! Thanks hon!

This is Jeff and I the tag says Jen 2010... Um no no Tyler I think we'll wait just a little bit longer!

This is the best Jeff, the back of his shirt had all of the real Jeff's sayings, and it was all so true! He also had muscle milk, excedrin, doughnuts, sweedish fish and a cinnamon roll in his fanny pack!

The other newly weds at the party, They got married the week after Jeff and I!

Again, we had a lot of fun talkin' and playing games. I don't think anyone went home hungry either! Thanks all for coming over and for dressing up! What would Halloween be without costumes!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness Veeve!! All I noticed from the group pic is a BIG GLARE from that ring of yours! :) I can't wait to see that thing!!! Cute pics too- you guys are adorable!

Amy said...

Jenn, I would love your recipe for "Dinner in a Pumpkin!" And so sorry, but I think the tight softball shorts are what really made me think, "Oh that must be Jeff! ;)

Amy said...

I will be sure to tell Maggie: 2010-LOL