Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Litte things

I have been making a few things here and there. I wanted to make a blanket for the little guy so I did. I also wanted some shoes for him so I made those. When ever Jeff is doing homework I try and sit down and work on something too so last weekend I made a banner for my baby shower. I didn't need to but I was bored then decided I liked it enough that it will go above the crib until we is born and we have a name, then the original idea will go up! So here are the things I've made:


I love how the blanket turned out! The front is minky and the back is flannel.


I think this is how i'll put it up in his room but attached to the wall with more than just tape!

I added a little extra flair for the shower. I think it turned out cute and it was free because I had everything around the house!

1 comment:

Nicole DeMille said...

All your stuff is so cute. You will be such a good mom. You are so creative and crafty!!! I want to learn to make some shoes they are too cute. I like to sew a little but I am not sure I can handle making those they look to hard for me. You are getting so close he will be here before you know it.