Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby shower

This past weekend my mom, sister-in-law and best friend threw a baby shower for me in Vegas. I wasn't sure I was going to make it all week but my mom came to the rescue and drove all the way up to Cedar to get me so that I could be there for it! For those that don't know I was lucky enough to get and pass a kidney stone last week! HOLY COW do they suck! Back to the baby shower! After a long week I was glad to have a small get together of family and close friends. Everything turned out so cute and little Norris got some great stuff! Our last big item is the car seat then we will be set for this little guy to arrive.

I served milk and cookies for dessert and had little bags so people could take them home
 How cute is this diaper cake!? Loved it!


 This is quite possibly one of my favorite blankets for the little guy!



 I had to put a picture of the baby shower invite. My mom made them and seriously they turned out SOO cute!
Thanks everyone that came and a HUGE thank you to my mom, sister-in-law and Julie for putting it all together for me! We can't wait to use the swing, stroller, all the blankets and little outfits he got!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That blanket is WAY cute! THis would have been the shower to go to! I should have made special trip down to Vegas! Your refreshments looked awesome!