Sunday, September 26, 2010

25 weeks

I wish I had something interesting to write about being pregnant but (knock on wood) I have had a pretty easy one so far! We hit 25 weeks Wednesday and I have kept myself pretty busy painting his room. I am proud to say it is finished and i love it!
Here is the 25 week picture, please excuse the clothing it was after church and I keep forgetting to take pictures so this is what you get!

By this week Norris is measuring around 13-14 inches from head to toe. He weighs between 1 1/2 to 2 pounds and is slowly starting to put on some fat! As for me I feel him move all over, I haven't experienced him in the ribs yet and he really doesn't bother me much not even at night, guess he knows how much I like my sleep! Jeff still has not seen him move but it is because he doesn't watch long enough. Oh and by the time he gets to bed and I try to get him to see he's far too tired. The man is a busy busy guy right now with working full time and getting his masters, I really don't see much of him during the week and feel so bad when he is so stinking tired! What an amazing guy I married and can't wait for him to be a dad! We are counting down the days when the baby will be here and when he will be done with school and able to enjoy each other once again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY!!! Your tummy popped in 3 weeks! You look so cute and I love those pants! I would like to see pictures of the baby's room please! Post about that!!!!