Thursday, September 9, 2010

22 Weeks

Ok this post is LONG over due but that's life. I'm terrible at posting on time and on the right week but I have lots of pictures for myself! I'm 23 weeks now and probably a little bigger but I have yet to take those pictures so all you get is last week!
Ok here is where I pretty much started showing a little... I think around 9 weeks
...and here we are a week ago. I feel HUGE!
Ok ok, I know everyone is going to say I'm going to get so much bigger but really I don't want to think about it. I never thought I would be so emotional at watching my body change and struggle so much with it, but I am! The hardest part has been getting use to not being able to move and do as much as I use to. Yes I can if I want but I pay for it later! Jeff is probably tired of hearing how bad my back hurts, poor guy! But enough about me!
Baby Norris is growing stronger every day! It is so fun to watch him move and to feel him so much throughout the day. I tried to get Jeff to see him move but he wasn't patient enough and claims he saw but I'm not sure if I believe him or not. But he can feel him and has noticed how much stronger the movements have become.
Some stats of Our little Norris:
He is about 11 inches long and weighs almost a pound.
His face is becoming much more baby like with formed lips, eyes and eyebrows.
His body is working on gaining fat and the inner organs are still developing and beginning to work together to prepare for the world outside!
I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I really feel as though I'm starting to run low on time as the holidays come closer. We can't wait to meet our little man but we'll be more than happy to wait until January so we have the best chance of a healthy baby!

No comments: