Monday, August 16, 2010

Cruise part one

Getting our trip posted has taken a lot of work! I decided to break it up between the 4 stops so this one is of our first two stops the Princess Cays and Jamaica.
We had such a good time with the whole Coache Family and can't thank my Grandparents enough for taking the Family to celebrate their 55th Wedding Anniversary. Happy Anniversary you two!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox
It was a great opportunity for Jeff to REALLY get to know my extended family and how vacations roll with my Dad! We had a TON of good times and some really great laughs... like Jeff calling my grandpa by his real name not knowing he HATES his name! I so wish I would have had a picture of both of their faces as my Grandpa says "What did you just call me?" "Where the h*ll did you get that?!!" and finally through all our laughter followed by a "Well I'm done talking to him for a while" and poor Jeff looking at me trying to figure out what went wrong but nobody could answer from laughing so much! I was able to lean over and tell him what he goes by but the damage was already done! Sorry Babe... Francis doesn't go by Francis, it's Mike! AHAHHAHA Seriously still makes me laugh!
So many great stories from one little trip I hope we can do it again some time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK--I don't know your Grandpa - and really I don't know Jeff all that well either - but that story made me Laugh out loud while reading it. I wish I could have been there to witness it! I hope you had fun...I'm way jealous!