Saturday, January 30, 2010

BEST Husband EVER!

Ok So a few Sundays ago I was listening in on a converstaion some ladies were having in chruch. So I joined in and one of them was talking about a little store that just opened here in Cedar. It is right next to a pawn shop and the girl that owns it is an interior designer. She has new and used things that she puts her own spin on and so with that I was so excited to go... Well LIttle did I know I would find this:

Thats right folks this beautiful chair was just sitting there staring at me wanting me to buy it... so I called my husband. Gave him the I love you please please please please can i have it face and he said no. How rude! Then that cute husband of mine bought it the next day and hid it for a week while he had to endure me talking about it and telling him how great it would look in our house. So after church a couple weeks ago I walked in and there she was... looking SOO beautiful and PERFECT!! Thats right BEST husband EVER and Happy Valentines Day to me! Thanks babe!!

1 comment:

Beau and Jamie said...

That chair is super cute! I'm waiting for your food blogs :)