Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas Already

I've been maning to blog about our Christmas for a while now. I'm finally getting to it :) So this year Jeff and I spent Christmas with my family. Him and I were talking and we both wanted to be there when his family opened their gifts. We got his mom some pots and pans and Kitchen aid knive set and we were beyond excited to give Scott his leapord print snuggie! We decided a week before Christmas that we would all meet half way and do a little gift exchange. His cute parents got to Scipio before us and they drove around and actually saw a church building that was still open and asked if we could borrow one of their rooms. The bishop was kind enough to let us stay after he left and so we set up. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas with the Garduno family.

The group that made it down. We missed Karen, Josh and their kids as well as Kevin and Amy's family!
So funny but this was our cute litte Christmas Tree. His mom thought of everything to make it a mini Chirstmas like they do every year. So sweet!
There is a little Joke about this snuggie but I really wanted Scott to feel the love and boy did he ever! The real gift we gave him was actually a crock pot.. hmmm I wonder if he was used it yet!?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Boy that's something we will never forget. I just remember my dad acting out the conversation with my mom and the bishop! Lol