Monday, March 8, 2010


Ok i've been told to update my blog... truth is I have been blogging just not here! I started another blog for all my random things I like to do but right now all it has is a weekly menu. I plan on adding more to it like decorating, sewing, and crafty little things. Here are a couple pictures of somethings I'll soon add.





I have had quite a few friends have babies the past couple months and more that are pregnant so I made a bunch of things for the ones that have already had their babies and in the process of making more!

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

The Pot Pie looks way way Yummy, you will have to give me your other blog address when you have it up and going so I can get some new ideas for dinners!!

Anonymous said...

I Love those shoes! Did you make them??!!! And the blinged out binky?? I've been looking everywhere for one of those but all the ones I find are like $50+! You should start selling them.....