Thursday, May 31, 2012

Monster Birthday

We often call Talon our little monster so it was obvious his 1st birthday would be monster themed. I started planning things a few months before and I was lucky enough to have my mom come up a few days early to help put it all together. Everything turned out so cute!
We had sub sandwiches, candy skewers, monster eyes, chips and a few other fun things. 
My mom and I stayed up late the night before the party to finish the monster prop... she came up with the brilliant idea and I have to say it turned out adorable!



We had a small gathering of close friends and family. Most of our friends don't have kids yet so Talon was the only little one.. he was okay with that though he loves being spoiled!
Our boy LOVED his cake! I wasn't sure what he would do but the kid dove right in!


Enough was enough... he went all in


And just a few more of him opening presents. Once he got that ball he was done!


We are so lucky to have so many people that love us and our little man! Thanks to everyone who came and shared this special day with us!

No comments: