Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A little R and R

Jeff and I were able to get a little trip to Cali in right after the 4th of July. We left Talon with my parents for 2 WHOLE nights and went to hit the beach and Six Flags. We started off at the Santa Monica pier and soon after we got there we were ready to move on. So we drove to Malibu and can I just say Malibu kicks New Ports behind! The people there were so much nicer, we even chatted it up with a couple people while we were basically in their million dollar backyards!
The pier
This is probably one of my new favorite pictures of us (Malibu)

Next stop Six Flags. For those of you that don't know, Jeff LOVES six flags. We were lucky enough to go with his sister Karen and her husband Josh. But Jeff made sure to let us all know multiple times that we had to get there early and go straight to X2. We got there probably right as it opened and he about killed us walking running to get in line.
Josh and Karen waiting in line (They had no idea Jeff enjoyed pictures so much.)

I can't remember what ride this was but it was so gross yet cool at the same time! People stuck a penny to the trees with their gum!
We had a great time. And you better believe we were there from open until close! I also survived leaving my little man for not one but TWO nights, but I was more than happy to be home with him again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so hot at 6 flags in July! Cameron and I went for one of our anniversaries and it was miserable. Fun, but the heat was terrible! X2 is pretty awesome though!