Saturday, February 5, 2011

Big 4

My little Talon turned 4 weeks on Thursday, the same day my brother welcomed their sweet little boy into their family! All this time I thought Talon was still so new and small... until I held their new little guy. It made me so sad to really see how fast they grow. He is such a sweet boy I just love watching him and his cute face! I have been lucky to spend some time in Vegas and he got to meet everyone that wasn't able to come up when he was born. He has changed so much in such a short time, and I swear he thinks he is so much bigger than he is with the things he tries to do already! Slow down little man, it makes my heart ache knowing you're not going to just snuggle with me all day much quicker than I would like.
Anyway here are some pictures, just for fun!



No comments: