Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Braces

I did it... I jumped on the brace-face band wagon! Yesterday I got some lovely braces, oh and they are LOVELY! I have known for quite some time that I would need them and after another tooth chipped (let me insert here that the chip is not noticeable to anyone but me and my dentist) last year I decided it was time! I went to a couple different Orthodontists and found one I really like. He was about the only one that didn't mention I would need surgery and that he had no doubt he could take care of the problem! Amen for confident doctors! So here is a before and a new picture of my now grin! Man do I hope it goes by fast!
 Oh well.. I guess I'd rather be dealing with it now then when i was in high school. I only have my husband to make fun of me and telling me he feels 15 again! 

No comments: