Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet Kids!



Ok so my sister-in-law keeps reminding me that my blog is long over due for an update! Well she is right, not only that but, there were things that happened while we were planning our wedding that I need to write down! So... I dedicate this post to my brother's two kids, they keep me and everyone else on their toes and provided me with a few good laughs... after all first you get married then you have a baby!

The weekend after I got engaged I went home and went dress shopping. I had some of the closest people to me come and one of them was my sister-in-law. My brother had been working up here in Utah so the little one's got to come as well. Well Holly has two sisters that are pregnant and due a month apart so the kids have been learning about how the babies are in their tummies and all kinds of stuff.

We had mapped out a few bridal stores we wanted to go to but the second stop is where I found my dress. While I had it on we were talking and my nephew says to me "Aunt Jenn when are you going to have your baby?" Caught off guard, I couldn't help but laugh but had to tell him I wasn't going to have a baby. He then corrected me and said "You're getting married then you are going to have your baby"

A month or so later I am at my mom's house and she was watching the kids. My niece comes over to where I am and lifts up my shirt and pats my tummy and says "baby!" I stated laughing and told her Aunt Jenn doesn't have a baby in her tummy. I was just about to go through which of her Aunts did when my nephew pokes his head around the corner and says "you will soon Aunt Jenn!" Again laughter! Nothing gets past these kids I love it!

These are just a few things that have come up a few times during the wedding planning, and although I can't wait to have kids I do think we will hold off for a little while!
Holly and Jordan~ I give them mad props, their kids catch on to everything and each have such strong personalities! What great parents you are and teaching your kids about getting married first then having kids!

As for Julie and Jessica I am so excited for them they will be wonderful mom's and its fun to see so many babies that are going to be around in the family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm...I want more wedding pictures! That's cute...they are already planning for the cousins that will be on their way shortly....cute!