Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas eve

This year we went up to Salt Lake for Christmas. We left as soon as Jeff got off work on the 24th and made it just in time for dinner. After dinner we all went down stairs and played the Christmas chimes.
 The little man participating in the chimes, then all attention went to the ball... Probably for an hour he threw it around and chased it.

After the extended family left we went into the living room and read from Luke and then sang songs.
For our little family it was the last day for the 12 days of Christmas so we had Talon open his Christmas pajamas and then it was time for him to go to bed.


Next is when we put the tree together. After Talon's gift from Santa came Jeff's parent's started to bring all the presents out... now call me crazy but I have never seen a tree that had presents just tossed under it. growing up my Mom always kept them all neat and tidy and I have done the same. So at the sight of all the craziness I started to panic  move things around. By this time everyone had gone to bed so after about a half hour I decided it would be better to fix things in the morning... Pretty sure the in-laws think I'm nuts! Christmas morning I woke up and went up stairs to work on things...

1 comment:

Selina M.K. Felt said...

I make all my wrapping paper match my color scheme for Christmas. All wrapping paper must match each other. All presents must be then carefully placed to look decorative and neat! I also pretty up ever present so that they are fully decorated and look like they came straight out of Macy's! You aren't crazy at all!!!