Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!


I have missed a couple Birthdays lattely but things have been way busy. Jeff turned 28 on Sunday and I made sure the primary kids sang to him on our first Sunday in there... It was perfect for him! I has been so much fun being married to him. I just want to share some things I love about this man.
1. I love how hard of a worker he is
2. I love how patient he is with me! :)
3. I love how cute he is with kids
4. I love that whenever I ask for something he says ok. Sometimes I test him and he really does say yes to almost everything, so cute!
5. I love to watch him with our incredibly high maintenance dog... He will never give up on him!
6. I love how much he loves his sweets and still looks amazing!
7. I love his constant motivation he has to go to the gym 5 days a week, it helps me stay motivated!
8. He is such a caring loving person and doesn't like to leave anyone out. No matter how tired he gets he tries to make it to everything!
9. No matter how dinner turns out he always says it was good... I mean I even burnt rice once and he still told me it was a good meal! (We didn't eat the rice I burnt)
10. And most important I love who much he loves me!

Happy Birthday Jeff! I love you!

No comments: