Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hawaii and a new beginning... to blogging!




So I decided to start blogging becasue there are some things that have happened and are coming up that I'm going to want to remember!

A couple of weeks ago I was able to go to Hawaii with my mom and one of my best friends Ange. Some things in life just lead you to a breaking point so I decided It was time to go away. Ange has been there for me through a lot and of course my mom has as well so the three of us enjoyed ourselves on a much needed vacation!
These are just a few pictures from our trip! The classic sunset, beautiful, the three of us above the clouds and one of the active Volcanos, zip line photo, and just a shot of one of the many beautiful scenes of the ocean.
I'm not sure how to fix these pictures but I'll figure it out eventually! The trip was a blast and I'm so glad I got to go and relax with people that are close to me! Thanks mom and Ange for the amazing trip!



2 comments:

Ange said...

I am so glad that you finally posted something. You could have chosen a better picture of me where I didn't look like a granola. It sure was a great trip. We will definitely need to do it again one day.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited that you are going to start blogging and I can know what is new with you! I'm excited to hear about your "new adventure"....but I'm pretty impatient so can you give me a hint at least!