Saturday, July 23, 2011

4th of July

The 4th of July is one of my FAVORITE holidays. I love the annual BBQ, the swimming, the fireworks and the home made ice cream. I told Jeff before we got married that the 4th of July was my holiday and unless his family did a big get together and lit fireworks it was going to be spent in Vegas every year. Really I have very few demands but I can't picture summer without the 4th spent the right way (according to me.)
So this year was no different.
 Talon took his very first dip in the pool...
We had some yummy food... (This little guy went to town sucking on the watermelon, cute kid!)

 Watched some fireworks...
and it wouldn't be complete with our very first sparkler too! 
We had a fun day and lots of firsts for Talon! Can't wait for next year when he is running around with all the other kiddos!

No comments: