Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vegas Bridal Shower


Have to love my Mom for getting us our tennis rackets, Jeff really was so excited when I told him we got some.. It was totally his idea to register for them! For those of you who don't know... My mom loves her some tennis, so thanks mom for keepin' it in the Family! We're excited to play.. you against Jeff and I! Ha ha


Ok is this not the cutest apron EVER?! I love it and it makes me exicted to cook just so I can wear it... or have an excuse to!

This darling cake was made out of towels and lots of sewing pins as the bead work. One of my best friends made it for me and she was so excited about it! thanks Julie... LOVED it!

And of course... what would a Bridal shower be without some of this! I got quite a bit actually and it was all really cute! May I remind you Kram's was wrapped in a loaf of bread with a quote that said "Because Man can't live on bread alone" So funny!
Thank you Holly so much for all that you did! Not only did you throw me a bridal shower you made sure everything was right on our wedding day! You're awsome! I really do have the best family ever!
I also have everyone else to thank that came and thought of Jeff and I as we prepared for our Amazing wedding! Thanks for all the love everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn Thank you for the updates! You look like everything went perfect for you and I am SO glad! You deserve the very BEST! And you are going to be the perfect little wife (and eventual mommy) and I hope hope hope that we keep in touch better! (my fault!) I love you to death I am SO happy that you are happy!